Sunday, June 22, 2008

I must really really love Angela a whole lot!!!



I have spent the last few hours transferring 2 years worth of blogs to a new location. Why would I do that? No other reason, but Angela.



A couple of weeks ago, Angela tells me that I need to post my blogs in a new location (she did give me a list of suggested sites), because she no longer wanted to log onto myspace to read them. In fact, she doesn't even know if she wants to be on these social networking internet sites anymore...lol.

So, I, being the great and wonderful friend that I am, transferred all of my blogs to a new site http://preachagyrl.blogspot.com/. I guess I'll be posting all my new blogs there too. So please visit my new site http://preachagyrl.blogspot.com/. And, thank Angela.

The moral of the story is...

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matt 7:7

If we as people are fickle and moody, yet we know how to be good to our friends, how much more do you expect God to do for you.

Ok...so check out my new blog... http://preachagyrl.blogspot.com/

Actually, if you are reading this you are checking out my new blog...so thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

SoVAiN said...

I love your blog! Love it! I'm telling all my friends about it. Check out my blog at poshlifeposhstyle.blogspot.com! Love ya!

Preacha Gyrl said...

Well, I did it just for you. Now make sure some people come and read it...lol.

SoVAiN said...

For real though...we may have to replace this pic with something more appropriate. I look like hot baked @$$ on a tick. Just wow.

Preacha Gyrl said...

lol...how does hot baked @$$ get on a tick? How about you e-mail me a better pic or something. You are Ms. Photo Guru...I'm sure you have a better pic that I can post. I'm open to suggestion. lol