Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This is for my girls...you know who you are

I love my friends. And I must say, my girls are so funny to me. A few of you have called me. The conversation starts, "Hey, Alicia. How ya doing? Is everything alright? I read your blog." Lol...ya girl is good. I know that you love me enough to grab the vaseline, take your earrings out, and pull your hair back. Just to let you all know...Jesus already got me covered. Ain't nothing going on. The last couple blogs have been a response, but not a bad response. Alicia is being Alicia, in Alicia fashion...naaa...on the real, God is just helpin babygyrl make peace. Christian women shouldn't be in strife, competition, or envy.

Prov 16:7

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD,
he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.



I love you all. :)

No comments: