Friday, November 10, 2006

So, I'm having a moment...

You said come let us reason together
Well, Daddy, I'm here
And the truth is I'm really not understanding
What's up or down, what's right or wrong
Daddy, I really need you guiding me along
Cuz I just don't know anymore
You know I've been waiting on you
But it's been so long
I don't remember what I'm waiting for
Or if I even want it anymore
Daddy I know you hear me
You answer even before I call
Daddy, won't you do something
Cuz I don't know what I'm doing at all
Can't you see, I've been laboring with all my might
But, Daddy, I don't have any strength left to fight
I'm your daughter in travail with no strength to press through
So I'm at your throne begging for some help from you
Daddy, I know your faithful and your promises don't fail
But maybe I heard you wrong, cuz I'm ready to bail

No comments: